SOLIDWORKS®Provide remote access to your SOLIDWORKS® PDM with our in-cloud AWS Product Data Management (PDM) solutions.
SOLIDWORKS® PDM is a data management system that stores and organises all your engineering CAD data and other documents in a central vault. It utilises a relational database to manage all the information about the files and references, users and group permissions, and has workflow processes and more. In short – it improves collaboration, reduces errors and improves the productivity of design teams.
However collaboration and data security from multiple locations has always been a challenge – until now.
There are a number of reasons our customers are engaging Service Innovation to move their SOLIDWORKS® PDM to the AWS cloud, including;
- seamless access to SOLIDWORKS PDM from anywhere
- improved data security and daily snapshots
- enhanced performance (and consistent speed for all users, wherever they are)
- higher availability, with multiple data centre options available
- pay-by-the-month (more cost effective, reduced capital expenditure), and
- scalability both up and down when needed (business agility).
Service Innovation currently manages over 76 Servers in Amazon Web Services (AWS). Contact us today to learn about running SOLIDWORKS PDM in the cloud.